Krediidiinfo AS is a subsidiary company of the world leading information, credit and marketing service provider Experian, and it aims to decrease financial risks of companies and private persons.
Krediidiinfo AS was established in 1993. Many years’ experience has helped us become the largest and most professional Estonian supplier of credit information.
We aim to be the partner of choice for Estonian companies in their making of business decisions and achieving success.
By creating added value for the data accumulated from various registers, we help Estonian enterprises to:
- make correct credit decisions quickly,
- keep debts under control,
- increase turnover.
Our customers have a reliable E-Krediidiinfo data base at their disposal, which allows them to access background and credit information about all Estonian companies and private persons around the clock. The equivalent environment for private persons is E-Seif.
We administrate the Estonian Credit Register established by Estonian banks.
Our B2B direct marketing database Baltic Target is a comfortable took for obtaining sales and marketing contacts.
Moreover, we regularly perform companies’ payment behaviour, credit policy and bankruptcy research, using the results to forecast new directions and trends.
- Krediidiinfo AS is the Estonian market leader in the sector of information gathering, processing and mediation.
- Since the autumn of 2006 Krediidiinfo AS has been a subsidiary company of the world leading information, credit and marketing service provider Experian. Experian Group Limited is quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
- Krediidiinfo AS is a member of the international FEBIS organization uniting credit information companies.